Friday, March 23, 2007

Quick... Name the product and its use! Now before the video is over!


Yep its a four minute plus commercial for an actual product. Can you name the type of product and the brand name? The brand name is easy because they say it like a gazillion times but the type of product had me stumped.

Guess #1:
RU486 day after pill

Guess #2:
Maxi pad

Guess #3:
little mishapen dildos with childrens faces on them. Made by children for children. (A long shot to be sure but if you get half way thru the song it is a possibility)

All three guesses were so so very wrong.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Jelly beans?
peppers?
dolls?

...okay, I looked it up. What the hell do little kids with pepperheads and kewpie dolss have to do with that?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like "donna coe" or "diet coke" given the accent. I'll have to do like Luke and look it up. I love that after four minutes they still couldn't finish he song but had to fade out. I think I'm going to hear Asian girls singing "Donna Coe" in my sleep tonight.

Gavin Elster said...

And the answer is:

Tarako Brand
PASTA SAUCE.