Thursday, April 26, 2007

This sign needs to go up a block away from my house.



There is a family down the block from me with like a million kids. Little sticky full of "the lord" runts running around with no regard for their own safety.
A while back I was coming home from my first job to use the bathroom before going to my second job so I was speeding up the street. Yes I was Speeding. I was going about as fast as that fucking "all around the mulberry bush" Ice creamtruck goes up my street every god damn diddly day. So I pull up front and Papa mansack decides to come running up the street to yell at me.
"HEY. HEY YOU, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I HAVE KIDS. KIDS PLAY ON THE STREET AND YOU COME UP HERE AT 70 MILES AN HOUR." (bullshit papa radar I was going 40) All the while his fuckin sticky princess 4 year old was next to him as Daddy yells at the man.

It's not ok to teach your fuckin little inbred fiveheaded fucktards to look both ways but its ok to yell...like daddy does to strangers.

Try puttin a fuckin rubber on it captain jizzall!

3 comments:

WAT said...

aHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH!! COUGH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What did you answer that annoying asshole?! I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF MY CAR, CLUB IN HAND.

F*cktard.

Anonymous said...

I clammed up like a true coward ans said in a sheepish voice "i'll slow down"

Gavin -at work

Scot said...

All I needed out of this ost was the sign....does that make it a sign post? Guess I'm just a dork.