Friday, May 30, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Trane - they manufacture and install air conditioning/heating systems to universities and other facilities across the Eastern U.S.. It is based in La Crosse, WI where six of the victims went missing. They have a contract with Middlebury College (Nick Garza) and a manufacturing facility in Clarksville, TN (Jessiah Jameson). Trane technicians travel in vans and have access to substances which could stun a healthy young man into unconsciousness.
1. ...there are very high concentrations of "Smiley Face" drownings in cities where Trane has factories or headquarters. They don't have these in every state, so that correlation is pretty strong.
2. ...Trane technicians travel around the country for training courses and to fix or maintain existing systems.
3. ...when going on maintenance calls they have service vans (vans have been mentioned in a few of the Smiley Face cases).
4. ...apparently a technician would have access to a refrigerant called R-410A which could be used to render someone unconscious (or dead):
"Inhaling high concentrations of refrigerant vapour can cause a feeling of intoxication and dizziness with a loss of coordination and slurred speech. Cardiac irregularities, unconsciousness,
and ultimately death, can occur from breathing a high concentration of refrigerant. If a technician experiences any of these symptoms he should move or be moved to an area with fresh air and receive medical attention. Keep in mind this pertains to ALL refrigerants not just R410A."
For more info on THE SMILEY FACE MURDER CLUB Visit Footprints at the River's Edge.
A little classic Laurie Anderson:
Ooof this one has an unusually conflicting message. Perhaps if they used the "Jewish" angle it would have faired better?
Q:Hey kids how do you stay away from drugs?
A: Don't hang with Peter Weller
Finally this web classic:
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
May 14, 2008 07:58am
A SWISS man died when he fell from a hotel balcony during a spitting match with a friend, a Swiss newspaper has reported.
The daily Blick said the 29-year-old man took a run-up from inside the room so he could spit further, but lost his balance and plummeted 6.4m to the street below.
He died in hospital.
The man had suggested the contest when he and two friends returned from a disco to their hotel in Cadempino in Switzerland's Italian-speaking Ticino canton in the early hours.
One of the men went to sleep, but the two others decided to see who could spit furthest from the balcony of their room.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
See them all HERE. The snail is a filthy beast.