Thursday, April 26, 2007

The best ride-thru yet

This is by far the best ride thru of the defunct Disney Attraction.
That A- hole over at extinct attractions has a two disc set that is supposed to feature a ride thru but YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING! The damn video is way too dark plus cap'n fucko decided to add some footage from the old monsanto film of the ride so it is not an actual ride thru. Don't waste your time with Extinct Attractions products.

If you want to ENJOY Adventures Thru Innerspace get this Virtual Ride-Thru.

2 comments:

Daveland said...

Extinct Attractions suck...I can't believe how many people email me to see if I've heard of them and to extoll their virtues. I was a sucker that bought some of their videos; I think I saw better productions by high school students 20 years ago...great blog by the way...made me want to get out my San Francisco/Vertigo Tour negs and scan them!

Gavin Elster said...

I'd love to see those pictures. I have mine up @

http://popsleibold.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html

Somewhere in that mess of a blog there are photos I took last november.