Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kwik-E-Mart




Well I finally made it to the Kwik-E-Mart. There is no line at 4 a.m.
I was greeted with a pissed off delivery guy who could not understand that the store cannot close while he makes his deliveries. It must be what he's used to. He was dragging a dolly thru the front door and said to me "You see me right? Fuckin shit ..." He trailed off. The guy behind the counter was doing his best Apu impression and it was very surreal.
My purchase of a Box of Krusty-O's came complete with a conversation I could not follow as the convienence store manager told me how pissed he was at the driver.
I wasn't sure if this was some sort of schtick... then out it came. THANKyouCOMEagain.

I'm still not sure.


It's not worth waiting in a line around the block but it sure is was a nice way to end a long graveyard shift.

1 comment:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Oh, I am so jealous. But I am not driving to Mountain View at 3 a.m. to go to our only local one. Plus they don't have Duff's beer, so what's the point?