Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Me Show.

I'm going through some old pictures and I'm actually posting them. I have avoided posting pictures of myself because I just dont like the idea of them floating out there in the world. I'm getting over that fear.
So until I'm done digging through these damn pictures I'm afraid you'll all get a chance to know me better.
We'll return to the comedy soon.

PROM!
This was the prom picture for Louisville all girls Catholic School. My date and I were coked to the gills. We missed most of the prom because we were out in the lobby chatting it up with anyone we could talk to. The nuns got suspicious and followed her into the bathroom to check if she was doing drugs. How nuns would know that is beyond me. The girls at the school had bets on who would "GT" that night. GT was a term they made up meaning "GET THERE". Since it was a catholic school I'm sure they had all been there and back by the time prom happened. We got ... halfway there.
I was very aware that I was much shorter than most Catholic guys at the prom. Notice the feet.

6 comments:

mary bishop said...

How cute are you? real cute...love the photos. xoxoxo

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Disregard my question in the post above since the answer's here. Louisville 1985 looks much like Kansas City at the same time. Love the Converse/tux combo. That's so Junk Thef during that time period.

Gavin Elster said...

Louisville is a school on Mullhulland Drive in a suburb of Los Angeles. It was where al the filthy catholic girls went. They had a reputation for being sex fiends.

Luke said...

A well-deserved reputation.

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Okay, not that Louisville. Still reminds me of suburban Kansas City.

Troy said...

did you et lucky on prom nite?