Thursday, July 26, 2007

Magick Films invites you to a Tiki-fest

Tiki-fest at the REAL Tiki-room...
DAMON'S!

Aloha!
On Thursday July 26th between 7pm and 9pm come on down and booze it up! Damon's has been in business for 70 years and for the first time has paired with Magick Films to bring you this special night. Magick Films will be there and Director Scott Mabbutt will be the special guest bartender for the evening. Damon's is famous for their Mai Tai's and, my personal favorite, The Chi Chi. If you've never had a Mai Ti at Damon's you've never had a Mai Ti. The Chi Chi's will knock your tiki-socks off.



And whats better than Tiki-booze in a tiki bar?
Well...
Tiki booze served up by the master of Tiki Scott Mabbutt.
Come on down and have the Director of THE DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS and PREDATORS FROM BEYOND NEPTUNE serve you up some much needed summer Tiki cheer. Magick films will be there with special, one of a kind, Tiki prizes for lucky Tiki-lovers.
"Hang Ten" with the filmmakers in a truly outstanding tiki setting.


This is an all out anything goes event. Magick Films will bring its own special brand of Tiki that will only happen during this event. This has never happened in Damon's 70 year history. Come down and enjoy this truly historic evening. Get your tiki gear on or come as you are.

For 70 years Damon's Steak House has been a staple of the Glendale Tiki Community. This highly underrated Tiki palace is located just minutes from Hollywood and Studio City, about 3 hours away from San Diego and its not at all near Eugene Oregon.



For directions and general information on Damon's click HERE


12 comments:

EmmaPeel007 said...

Waaaaaaaaaah! I'll be at Comic-Con!

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I guess I didn't know that the Glendale Tiki community was so large. So it's good to have a recommendation of the creme de la creme.

Gavin Elster said...

Curse you comiKAHNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

EmmaPeel007 said...

I was drinking my morning coffee when I read that. You owe me a new keyboard.

Luke said...

emma: Why are you going to ComicCon? Just for fun, or are you working a booth?

EmmaPeel007 said...

Both! I works for a game company so I'll be demoing our Xbox360 game from 10-2 every day. After that, I'm free to geek out to my heart's content. I'm also lucky enough to have my family join me on Friday through the weekend.

Bryce Digdug said...

The Tiki Gods onced opened for Judy Meat at the Carriage Trade here in San Francisco.

"http://www.judymeat.blogspot.com"Judymeat

RadioFreeCatlandia said...

All the birds sing words....and the flowers croon!

Anonymous said...

Hot damn the Tiki dimention! Do I detect a chi chi?

RadioFreeCatlandia said...

The Gods will be angered by all the celebratin'!

Troy said...

spel checkr thats funny

Luke said...

pictures?