Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The eclipse

The first picture was a normal just a normal snap.
As the moon became a sliver my camera started to freak out and not know what to focus on.
I had to turn up the gain to get anything as the moon was too dark for the damn autocamerasmartrobotchippything to understand I wanted a picture of this dark object.


I tried to get pictures of the eclipse last night. My camera just doesnt have the guts. It was clear last night and got a great view from the back yard. The moon went from silver to red fairly fast. I've seen several lunar eclipseseses but never one this dramatic. The color was quite unusual. A murky almost bloody color.

3 comments:

Luke said...

I'm an idiot. I thought it was tonight.

Gavin Elster said...

I was hoping you'd get some good pictures too.

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I was impressed by the last picture.