Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Neighborhood set 1. The church.

I thought I'd showcase some points of intrest in my neighborhood over the next month.
The first thing I want to share with you are the creepy lifesize statues on the "front lawn" of the local God Prison.



"Hey you!
Yes You! Ya need some help?
Ya seem like a fella who is down on his luck.
A guy who could never catch a break. A guy who has the weight of the world on his shoulders.
Thats the kinda guy you look like ta' me... but whadda I know, eh?
You seem depressed, low, sad and confused. Perhaps things didn't go as planned? "








"No.
No they didn't"









"Well I'm here for you. I've been sent to show you the way. Pick up your flowerpots and your stick thing and shuffle off that way. I'm talking to you... Hey Hey buddy I'm talkin' to you...Eyes up here!
I've got tai-chi class here in 15 minutes and I have to have this area clear."




Remember kids:
No matter how far you stray there is always a kind soul to point you in the right direction.





I have a hard time driving by this church and not saying (in my best Luke Skywalker to a submerged R2D2 voice)
"Jesus... That way."

No comments: