Saturday, August 23, 2008

Robbie still has it.


Photographer: Anne. Now were just going to do one more set up with Robbie. You doing alright Honey?

Anne: I'm Damn tired can I sit down for a few minutes? My feet are killing me and these damn shorts itch like motherfu..

Photog: Sure baby, sure. Joe grab that ... grab that step ladder will ya?

Joe: Um this thing is broken the safety lever won"t go down.

Photog: Just get the Goddamned ladder will ya!

Joe: Sure. sure. Heres ya go Miss Anne.

Photog: Anne, Baby, Why don't you take a seat at the top there and Robbie... ROBBIE! Robbie get in there and um... Why dont you rub Anne's feet.

Anne: Oh come on what's this got to do with the movie? I mean really this is redicu.. Oh thats not bad.

ROBBIE: ANNE. A PRETTY GIRL LIKE YOU NEEDS TO STAY OFF HER PRETTY PRETTY FEET.

Photog: Great thats (chuckles) Great. Okay Anne you can get down now.

Anne: He won't let go. ROBBIE LET GO! OH for chrissakes he's got my shoe. Now where is he going?


Anne: He's coming back right? Right?

No comments: