Sunday, June 10, 2007

Soon to be single mayor.


VILLARAIGOSA ANNOUNCES SEPARATION
LOS ANGELES - Today Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announced that he and First Lady Corina Villaraigosa are separating after more than twenty years of marriage.

"Each of us loves our children more than anything in the world, and we are committed to working together for their benefit,* Mayor Villaraigosa said.

"I ask that the media and the public respect our privacy through this painful period of transition."

I wonder if he will keep his made up last name or will he go back to being Antonio Ramon Villar, Jr?

5 comments:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

It's almost shades of Gavin and what's-her-name, but they never made it to 20 years or had kids. Maybe your mayor could use a gay stalker like ours had.

Gavin Elster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WAT said...

I'd like to have a romp in the hay with the mayor now.

Yes, he had combined his last name to include his and his wifey's.

Gavin Elster said...

Yeah... I would fuck the mayor if I he fell into my bed.

Gavin Elster said...

JT: Hmmm Antonio Villaelster has a good ring to it.