Sunday, February 25, 2007

haywire

Now we all know paparazzi suck. With that in mind she should know better than to go into a salon to shave her own head, get a tattoo, check in to rehab, check out of rehab, check back into rehab, sneak out of rehab, appear in public, try to get back into rehab without people knowing about it.

She's just jealous of dead Anna Nicole Smith getting more tabloid attention than her.

The crazier she gets the more I find her attractive.
Strange?

What I find more interesting than her antics is the fact I truly want to see her fail.
My heart has died.

2 comments:

mary bishop said...

>What I find more interesting than her antics is the fact I truly want to see her fail.<

Well you've seen her "nether region" so you might as well see her fail.

I keep thinking that her kids will also see Mom's photos too as soon as they can type in Britney's Cootchie in Google.

Gavin Elster said...

The kids will be worse off than she. Think Paris Hilton but much more whorish!